This exclusive brush tokened by Scott as the “line and define” is incredibly precise with a razor thin tip and a densely-packed synthetic fiber pack that won’t shed or change shape. This was developed as a critical detail tool demanded by the world’s top professional MUAs for lip liner and eyeliner. Designed with a slightly slanted edge (blunt angle) to reach and swipe into tight creases more effectively than a traditional straight edge and made with an ultra-thin profile, the #59 brush is the defining makeup tool for your lip lines, eye lines and all-over face precision.
With the #59 you can draw brow lines and brow hair, create the perfect winged eyeliner, perfect your eyelash detail at the base and shape your lips lines towards absolute perfection. It’s also a great tool for special effects makeup and more elaborate makeup art. If you want to take your makeup detail to “flawless” the Scott Barnes #59 Lip and Eye Precision Liner is essential.
- Cruelty-Free, 100% Synthetic Fibers
- All wood handle
- Aluminum ferrule
- ‘Scott Barnes’ hot stamp
- Blunt angle brush
- No Shedding
- Does not change shape
- Clean with make-up brush cleanser
- Length: 6.9 in. (17.5 cm)
- Width: .3 in. (.8 cm)
- Weight: Approx. 1 ounce
HOW TO CLEAN MAKE UP BRUSH:
- Wet the brush fibers with lukewarm water.
- Place a drop of makeup brush cleanser or soap into the palm of your hand or cleansing pad/mat.
- Gently massage the tips of the fibers in your palm or cleansing pad/mat.
- Rinse the fibers.
- Squeeze out excess moisture with a clean towel.
- Reshape the brush head to its original shape.
- Allow to air dry flat or pointed downwards so no water residue slips back into the ferrule.